Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Ketchup Song

Three readers in Iran?

Three in Belarus?

I'm going to be honest, I have no idea what or where Belarus is...other than the crappy map that Blogspot shows me.

And I'm wondering, how the heck did this blog get all the way out there? I keep bugging Canada when in fact I should be asking...about you Belarus and you, Iran...who are you?

It's been a while, everybody...

Too long.

So much has happened in the whirlwind that has been the last few weeks that I don't even know where to begin.

I finished my Honor's English class.

I put in my enrollment deposit on a college for next year...but now I'm probably not going to go due to housing.

I haven't really written much on this new book.

And my dad has cancer.

This is such a strange thing to mull...knowing that your rock has a tumor growing inside of him without us even knowing. Frightening, almost. However, before the freak-outs begin, it is very cureable.

In fact, he started chemotherapy on Wednesday. Today is Sunday. The mass has already shrunk a great deal.

He's going to be all right. And all is well.

That's just a little bit of what's been going on in my life. The other has been teetering on the edge, a long while coming.

Carly Simon had a popular song called "Anticipation". I'll let you go to youtube and look it up yourself. Anyway, it was bought and part of it was used for a commercial for Heinz ketchup.

"Anticipation is killing me."

That's the gist of it.

And killing me it is.

I am sooooo ready for school to be over this summer.

I am even more ready to hear back from the colleges that I genuinely want to go to next year.

My sister is coming home in July and I am dying to see her.

And I'm going to Disneyland on Thursday on a trip I've been waiting to go on for a year.

So much to look forward to and I just can't wait til it's here!

I know, this is a conglomerate of different topics. But I figured that I'd better catch everyone up on what exactly is going on in my life.

I'll have another, real, update in a few days...probably before I leave for the Happiest Place on Earth.

As for now, good-night.

No comments:

Post a Comment