Wednesday, November 14, 2018

black hole

The thing about black holes is that they look so beautiful from afar.

They look peaceful.

They literally redesign the universe around them.

And in their eyes, you can see into an entirely new universe. Or maybe you see into nothing.

No one really knows.

Sometimes I feel like a black hole.

I start out as a star.

Bright.

Providing to those around me.

Going along just like I always have been.

And here's the thing; all I want to be is a star.

I just want to go about my day as I was intended to, providing happiness to the worlds around me.

I want to enjoy things and not worry about breaking and destroying it all.

All I want is to be happy.

But I feel myself starting to crack. I feel everything that I've built up inside of me, the strength and the power that has taken me billions of years to form, start to fall away. I feel myself imploding.

And I've seen it happen before.

I break and slowly, so slowly, I start to fall into myself, start to fall into darkness.

And everything that made me happy, everything that I helped, everything that I helped build and grow gets sucked away.

The light I once had is gone.

And I'm wasting away into nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment