Monday, May 9, 2011

I've Gotta Feeling...

Since I returned home from my trip, something strange has been happening.

Well, two things actually.

First is that I've been particularly moody. It's strange. I don't mean to be going around pissed off, but it inevitably ends up that way. In fact, I don't have a problem with anyone in general. But my blood has been boiling at the slightest little thing.

But second is perhaps a bit more interesting.

I've had this feeling like something good is going to happen. Something big.

And so far, I'm not far off.

The guy that I like wound up dating another girl the day before I left for my trip. Heartwrenching, yes. However, when I returned, it was over.

As it usually turns out, I became his confidante about the whole thing.

A mutual friend of ours told me that he's been saying the same things about relationships and needing the right person as I have been. Fate, maybe.

There might be hope.

But this strange feeling doesn't stop there.

Almost a week ago, I was accepted by my 1st choice university for next year, with a rockin' $26,000 scholarship. After going 8 months thinking that I would wind up exactly where I started, this gave me hope.

I can finally get out of this life and start living this dream of mine.

What's weird, is that this feeling persists on in my heart. Telling me that something even bigger is out there, just waiting.

At this point, I don't know what to expect out of the next few months, weeks, days or even hours.

Life right now is a roller coaster and I'm holdin on to my hat and glasses with all my might.

I just have a feeling....

--Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment