Sunday, February 27, 2011

Kill Me Now

I feel so...

No words can describe how I feel right now.

Depressed? Angry? Saddened?

Call it what you will.

Life might be over for me. At least for now.

The last few days, my creativeness has been soaring. I wrote the ending, like I told you. I also made a fantastic opening that was just...perfect.

I stayed up until 2 AM last night connecting the beginning to middle #1. All that was left was possibly a good 10-15 pages to connect middle #1 to middle #2.

I was so close to being finished.

And then hell broke loose.

My flash drive, which held my novel in its new entirety (with the new beginning and finished ending).

There is a way of repairing it...but it could take up to 3 weeks and cost me up to $400 dollars.

My deadline...which was one week from now...is completely gone. After spring break, there is almost no time in which I could write this.

I'm lost. This book has been my life and I can't lose it now.

Kill me now? Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment