Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I haz obsessions.

Sometimes I have to stop and take a deep breath and realize all the shit I've been through over the last 4 months.

4 months and 11 days ago, I lost my dad.

Since then, I've been a whirlwind of action and emotion. I moved to California, completely restarted my life, lost many of my friends, was forced to make new ones, and was left relatively alone. Oh, and I also had a full course of stressful college work to boot.

There really hasn't been a single day since August 9th where I haven't been stressed, running around like a chicken with their head cut off. Or an emotional wreck. Or on top of the world. Or...a million things. I've been constantly, constantly, constantly moving.

Welp, last Thursday was my last day of the semester. I drove home right after I got out of my final and proceeded to sleep. And sleep. And sleep.

Guys, I'm tired (and that's not just cuz I've had 2 sleepovers in 3 days...).

I'm physically, mentally, and emotionally tired.

Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

This is the first time in 4 months and 13 days that I've actually been able to sit down, breathe, and reflect on everything that has happened.

Mumbo jumbo.

You know, I completely lost my train of thought. I, ya know, wanted to blog seeing as I haven't been able to do it in a few weeks. But now I....hmmmm.

In other news, I've become completely obsessed with Big Bang Theory as of late. Like, to the point where I've watched a season a day. It's a little disturbing. But I love that show.

Also, I've been rewatching all of the Star Wars movies (possibly inspired by the above obsession). I've been living so long without real TV stuff that I've kind of been horking it down since the stress level went down.

Ahhh. :)

Oh, also, it's 5 days until Christmas. This is cool. Except for the simple fact that I live in the desert so it's not really your typical Christmas season. I hate snow, though, so it's cool.

I swear I had more interesting stuff to say....

I guess this was just a short and simple update to tell you guys I am not deleting the blog (although apparently no one cares seeing as I got no response from the last post).

See y'all later.

Chelsea

1 comment: