Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Come What May. And Terrible Puns!

It's 11:26.

Approximately 26 minutes ago, I made a terrible mistake.

I had coffee. That wasn't the mistake though. It was the fact that it was some Folgers crap instead of my Starbucks Via. :(

Well, maybe the coffee was a mistake. I have a class in 9 hours. And I'm not sleeping anytime soon.

Anyway.

What was my last post? Ah, yes, being an Eyre-hard.

Welp, since then I went to Disneyland on Saturday with some new friends. It was pretty awesome.

I got hugged. By a lot of characters. And people. And I saw fireworks and nighttime spectaculars. Twas magical. :)

Then I did homework yesterday.

And today I had class, a job interview (which I scored!!!!) then did some shopping at Disneyland. Cuz I'm awesome.

Anyways. A few weeks ago, I made some huge rant about this guy that I like and how I wish they would step up to the plate.

Welp, since then I've had a semi-obsession with that situation. It's been driving me crazy. That terrible feeling of that inner struggle:

Does he like me?

I don't think he does.

But, wait, he might now.

Am I reading too far into it?

Oh, that was so nice.

She says he never looked away from me.

But he seems to ignore me.

Oh, that smile is so beautiful.

If he likes me, why doesn't he just ask?

I'm going crazy.

So I've made a decision. I'm in college. There should be a variety of opportunities out there for me. I like this kid but I'm not going to kill myself over this possibility of a relationship. There are others. Heck, within the last 24 hours there have been...

I'm not going to gush it out over this blog.

I'm going to write it out. Cuz that's what writers do, write? That was supposed to be a pun. Somehow it's now 12:23 so my punny humor has all but been erased.

Erased? Writer? Eh, it was worth a shot.

Anyway, I was trying to prove a point before I went on that strange coffee-nightynight-induced tangent.

What I was going to say is that I'm going to stress over this what-might-possibly-be-relationship.

I'm going to open my mind to a variety of different options.

I'll let life happen and see what I'm able to take out of it.

Come what may.

No comments:

Post a Comment