Monday, October 31, 2011

Oh. Oh my.

Okay, so first off...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!! Boo!

Secondly, my roommate is in the shower so this might be my last chance update (cuz I need to take a shower and go to sleeps and such).

Tomorrow...which starts in approximately 50 minutes...is November. If y'all remember my last post (or if you even read it cuz Blogger is telling me that it has 0 views...sadddddd) then you'll know that I'm doing NaNoWriMo.

Starting in 49 minutes (11:11!!!!!! make a wish!!!!) I will officially have no life again.

Between school, work, social life (haha, it doesn't exist), more school, and writing 50,000 words...I'll pretty much be living as a hermit. I looked it up, and I don't think blogging counts as word count. Which is really sad.

But it's incentive.

Chelsea needs to write this book (or two...). And I need to try and get 175 pages of it within the next 30 days.

Y'ouch.

Gah.

So...dear reader...what's up?

On a personal note, things started looking up a bit for me last night/today. It was Halloween and I got to work and I did arts and crafts and gave out candy and my costume was awesome and I watched Tower of Terror and used the word and a lot. Long story short, after my bathroom flooded yesterday morning, things didn't suck so much as they did the past week.

I hope this means that this next month kind of rocks.

That'd be nice. (:

Anywhom. I really don't know what else to say. Other than NaNoWriMo is in 43 minutes.

Oh. Oh my.

Sorry if updates kind of suck over the next month. Y'all were along for the ride when I was writing my last book. So this will be a lot like that (with the ranging moods and insaneness, etc) except a lot more compact.

Have I mentioned I literally go nuts when I'm writing a book? Like, seriously. I get too emotionally invested. Which is both a good and bad thing. Well, I guess I should refrain and say that it's only if what I'm writing is really good.

This will be. I promise.

Maybe you'll get hints along the way.

We'll see.

So, HAPPY NOVEMBER!!!

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment